Sunday, February 15, 2015

This week in T-POP! News: 9/02/2015

I went to a concert. Pretty cool. I also started three essays. Also pretty cool. Didn't finish them. Not cool at all.

LSE/Angelina Jolie Collab

Yes, you read that right. No, Angelina Jolie is not going into rap, and neither is the London School of Economics. Angelina Jolie has opened a centre that aims to educate on the oppression women in warzones face, based in the London School of Economics. Also relevant is this speech by her, addressing her privilege:


This week in holidays:

Some girl named Valerie had a great time on the 14th of February I guess? I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. What I was paying attention to was the first International Fanworks Day. So, uh... happy belated International Fanworks Day everyone! In honour of it, I post the first piece of fanart on my tumblr dash:
A Zatanna/Bob's Burgers mashup


No comments:

Post a Comment