Pilot Hunting Season Has Ended
So, pilot hunting season ended, and now we're bearing the fruits of that harvest (this is a very mixed metaphor). Here are some select trailers from that bountiful crop:
This looks exactly like the Lucifer I know and love. Just kidding.
So it's not technically a trailer for a "new series". Sue me.
I don't know if I'm excited or scared.Also,I predicted this.
So it's not "technically" a "trailer" for a "new series".
I CAN DREAM.
Harry Potter/Narnia crossovers are my favourite fanfiction.
Dadbod
In perhaps the most colonialist-approving move since C.S. Lewis, Disney are creating a film about a farmer and his claiming of a disputed African region. While this could be done appropriately, Disney doesn't have a great track record when it comes to racially sensitive topics (see: The Song of the South).
This week in Jim Henson
So the aforementioned Muppet Show reboot happened (which I totally called). There's bear-ly anything online about it (get it?), but it's very exciting. In more pressing news, the director of The Dark Crystal's sequel left the project because "nobody gave a shit about what Jim Henson wanted". 420 boycott it.
No comments:
Post a Comment